- IFA Paris is a certified FEDE Institution
- Duration: 2 weeks (48 hours)
- Language: English
- Campuses: Paris, Istanbul, Online
- Next intakes: July 2023, Oct. 2023
- Application fee: €50
- Tuition fee:
The Visual Merchandising Training Module teaches participants how to drive customers into stores in order to increase sales volumes. This starts with the front windows and continues inside with the organization of the different zones within the store and the way the products are displayed. Understanding customer behavior is essential to define the concepts that will be implemented to create the best experience for the store visitors. Students will learn about the key visual merchandising principles to develop effective displays.
This training module is part of the Fashion Luxury Business Short Course.
The online program takes place live and in real-time (Paris or Istanbul local time) and you will interact with the lecturer and other students through our online platform. However, if you cannot attend or miss a live class, every session is also recorded and saved, so you can go back and watch it at a later suitable time for you.
- 48 hours total:
- Visual Merchandising Principles (16 hours):
This module provides the basic visual merchandising principles and concepts in order to lay the foundation for the following, more advanced modules.
- Fashion Merchandising (16 hours):
Identify, understand, evaluate all categories of collections and products offered by different types of fashion retailers, from fast fashion to luxury fashion houses.
- Visual Merchandising Workshop (16 hours):
Final training encompassing all the skills learned during previous components.
- Recommended level of English is IELTS 5.5 (to fully understand and follow the course). The IELTS certificate is not required, but we just want to be certain that you will be able to comprehend the course.
- min. 16 years old (Paris, Istanbul) and 13 years old (Online)
- Interest in business & luxury side of fashion
Documents to provide (in English or translated to English by a certified translator):
- Fill in the online application form
- Copy of passport
- Passport photo
Paris & Istanbul:
Tuition fee: €1,000
Tuition fee: €480
Early bird discount (10%) for tuition fee payments processed at least 7 months in advance of the program start date.
What is included in the fee:
- Microsoft Office Pack
- Access to IFA’s Online Learning Management System (LMS)
- Course Material
What is not included in the fees:
- Expenses related to module specific materials (ex: purchase of fabrics, future boards…etc)
- Printing and photocopying costs
Material Requirements (Online)
- A recent computer with a recent operating system
- A good internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser. (It would be advisable to ensure you have access to two separate web browsers)
- Microphone & Headphones (a headset with microphone/headphones is recommended)