- IFA Paris is a certified FEDE Institution
- Duration: 4 weeks (120 hours)
- Language: English
- Campuses: Istanbul
- Next intakes: July 2023
- Application fee: €50
- Tuition fee: €1,900
Have you always dreamed to develop your fashion illustrator skills and preparing your own fashion portfolio? In this fashion short course, you will work with professionals of fashion illustration who will guide you in discovery of your own visual language and unlock your creativity in the preparation of your unique fashion portfolio.
- You will learn the principles of the art of drawing and increase your artistic expression skills in the fashion sector.
- You will prepare a portfolio that will allow you to present yourself at fashion schools in Turkey or elsewhere.
- You will develop your creative personality in the fashion sector.
- You will learn the techniques of expression which are used to present a fashion collection.
This course is dedicated to those looking to develop their graphic image making skills and explore the various range of illustration pathways applicated in a portfolio. Suitable for both students and working professionals.
Module 1: Basic drawing techniques. Still life with shadowing using black pencil.
Module 2: Drawing figure. Black pencil and Artline pen
Module 3: Portrait drawing with coloring techniques. Watercolour pencils and solid watercolour
Module 4: Technical drawing. Black pencil and Artline pen
Module 5: Fabrics drawing with coloring techniques. Watercolour pencils and solid watercolour
Module 6: Creation and personalization of your own figure. Watercolour pencils and solid watercolour
Module 7: Creation of different Moodboards related to the collection you are going to design. Collage technique
Module 8: Sketch of clothing ideas for your collection (6 silhouettes) Watercolour pencils and solid watercolour
Module 9: Drawing of dressed 6 silhouettes with the collection you have created. Watercolour pencils and solid watercolour
Module 10: Technical drawings of the collection. Black pencil and Artline pen
Module 11: Self portrait drawings and bio writing and illustrating. Watercolour pencils and solid watercolour
Module 12: Creation of a creative portfolio containing all the works. Collage and technique mixte
- Recommended level of English is IELTS 5.5 (to fully understand and follow the course). The IELTS certificate is not required, but we just want to be certain that you will be able to comprehend the course.
- min. 16 years old
- Interest in fashion
Documents to provide (in English or translated to English by a certified translator):
- Fill in the online application form
- Copy of passport
- Passport photo