- IFA Paris is a certified FEDE Institution
- Duration: 3 weeks (106 hours)
- Language: English
- Campuses: Paris, Istanbul, Online
- Next intakes: July 2023, Oct. 2023
- Application fee: €50
- Tuition fee:
This training modules gives a comprehensive overview on the steps necessary to launch a brand. Participants will look into different methods related with collection and analysis of data before implementing them in their choices of brand and collection developments.
This training module is part of the Fashion Luxury Business Short Course.
The online program takes place live and in real-time (Paris or Istanbul local time) and you will interact with the lecturer and other students through our online platform. However, if you cannot attend or miss a live class, every session is also recorded and saved, so you can go back and watch it at a later suitable time for you.
- 106 hours total :
- Fashion Intelligence (21 hours):
This module provides a panorama of the fashion industry, an understanding of consumer’s behavior and processes of data collection.
- Branding Identity (21 hours):
Learn how to develop a visual identity and setup a brand’s strategy.
- Collection Development (16 hours):
Discover the basic principles of sustainable fashion, sourcing and supply chain, product development and cost analysis.
- Integrated Marketing Communications (21 hours):
This module encompasses a review of the marketing mix elements from a communication perspective, stating that every aspect of your brand and company always sends a message to your costumers (it includes Communication, Distribution Strategies and Digital Communication).
- Sustainable Luxury (16 hours):
This course explores the key principles of brand sustainable development. An analytical overview of each level of the supply chain shall be covered through the integration of contemporary and practical case studies.
- Recommended level of English is IELTS 5.5 (to fully understand and follow the course). The IELTS certificate is not required, but we just want to be certain that you will be able to comprehend the course.
- min. 16 years old (Paris, Istanbul) and 13 years old (Online)
- Interest in business & luxury side of fashion
Documents to provide (in English or translated to English by a certified translator):
- Fill in the online application form
- Copy of passport
- Passport photo
Paris & Istanbul:
Tuition fee: €1,800
Tuition fee: €800
Early bird discount (10%) for tuition fee payments processed at least 7 months in advance of the program start date.
What is included in the fee:
- Microsoft Office Pack
- Access to IFA’s Online Learning Management System (LMS)
- Course Material
What is not included in the fees:
- Expenses related to module specific materials (ex: purchase of fabrics, future boards…etc)
- Printing and photocopying costs
Material Requirements (Online)
- A recent computer with a recent operating system
- A good internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser. (It would be advisable to ensure you have access to two separate web browsers)
- Microphone & Headphones (a headset with microphone/headphones is recommended)