IFA Paris is pleased to award three types of scholarships to support outstanding candidates according to their academic profile and financial situation:
Full Scholarship (100% free tuition)
Deadline: March 15th, 2018
- Excellence Scholarship (40% tuition fee reduction)
- Distinction Scholarship (20% tuition fee reduction)
- You can only apply for one of the three scholarship types offered by IFA Paris above for any Bachelor or Master/MBA program.
- If you are not awarded the scholarship you applied for, you cannot apply for another scholarship. If you are still interested in joining IFA Paris, you would need to go through the regular paying admission process. Advice: choose the scholarship type wisely!
- If you do not upload one of the required documents when submitting your application, then you will not be considered for a scholarship and it is too late afterwards.
- Extremely motivated towards the selected program
- Highly creative for design programs (business-savvy for management programs)
- Impressive extracurricular activities and/or professional experience
- Interested in the fashion and luxury industry
All other scholarship requirements such as English level are the same as for regular admission, please check the Admission tab of your desired program page or head to our Admissions Requirements page.
In addition to the files required for the standard application, you must provide the below documents:
- Motivation letter (Why you’re applying for a scholarship? Why should IFA Paris award you a scholarship? Why did you choose this program? How will this program help you achieve your goals?) This replaces the required motivation letter in the normal application process.
- Scholarship application form
- For the creative programs Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology and Master of Arts in Contemporary Fashion Design, scholarship applicants must provide a portfolio.
- For MBA programs only, please provide 3 reference letters.
1. Please create your IFA Paris Online Application Account.
2. You will fill in all the information and choose the program you are applying for, as well as pay €150 application fee. Only after you have paid the €150 application fee, you will be able to upload the documents.
3. You will fill out and upload this Scholarship Application Form as well as the other required documents mentioned above.
The application deadline for the Full Scholarship is March 15th, 2018. The Excellence and Distinction Scholarships do not have a deadline.
None of our scholarships cover living costs, accommodation, flight tickets, health insurance and further expenses.
For the Full Scholarship, all applications will be examined by the scholarship committee once per week. The committee will select the best applicants for the interview. You will receive an email letting you know if you have made it to the interview or if your scholarship application has been rejected. These interviews will take place between March 15th - 31st, 2018 depending on the number of candidates. The final results for the full scholarship will be released around the 15th of April.
Scholarships are open to all international students. Only scholarship applicants with a complete application file and paid application fee (€150) will be considered.