THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOW OPEN!
- Full Scholarship (100% free tuition)
- Excellence Scholarship (40% tuition fee reduction)
- Distinction Scholarship (20% tuition fee reduction)
Applicants can only apply for one of the three scholarship types offered by IFA Paris above for any Bachelor or Master/MBA course. If the applicant is not awarded the scholarship, he/she cannot apply for another scholarship and has to go through the regular paying admission process if he/she still wants to join IFA Paris, so choose the scholarship type wisely! Please see the below tabs for details:
- Excellent GPA
- Impressive extracurricular activities or professional experience
All other scholarship requirements such as English level are the same as for regular admission, please check the Admission tab of your desired program page or head to our Admissions Requirements page.
In addition to the files required for the normal application, scholarship applicants have to provide the below documents:
- Motivation letter (Why you’re applying for a scholarship? Why should IFA Paris award you a scholarship? Why did you choose this program and how it will help you achieve your goals?) This replaces the required motivation letter in the normal application process.
- For the creative programs Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology and Master of Arts in Contemporary Fashion Design, scholarship applicants must provide a portfolio.
- For MBA programs only, please provide 3 reference letters.
Please create your IFA Paris Online Application Account. You will fill out all the infos and choose the program you are applying for. In the Upload documents section, you will upload this Scholarship Application Form. Scholarship applicants will be notified if the scholarship has been awarded once all the documents are provided and the application fee has been paid, so the sooner you provide everything, the sooner you will find out.
Scholarships are also open to international students. Only scholarship applicants with a complete application file and paid application fee will be considered. We won't be accepting scholarship applications after May 31st, 2017. Good luck!