- IFA Paris is a certified FEDE Institution
- Duration: 2 weeks (40 hours)
- Language: English
- Campuses: Paris, Istanbul, Online
- Next intakes: July 2023, Oct. 2023
- Application fee: €50
- Tuition fee:
In this training module, students will be introduced to basic graphic design skills. Using Adobe Suite, they will learn how to create visual content in accordance with a brand identity and a marketing strategy.
The different steps of this very hands-on approach include learning how to import and move images, how to use layers and brushes and add colours, enabling students to implement visually the promotion of a fashion or luxury brand.
This training module is part of the Fashion Luxury Business Short Course.
The online program takes place live and in real-time (Paris or Istanbul local time) and you will interact with the lecturer and other students through our online platform. However, if you cannot attend or miss a live class, every session is also recorded and saved, so you can go back and watch it at a later suitable time for you.
- 40 hours total:
- Computer Graphics (40 hours):
Basic principles of Adobe Suite in order to help creating mood boards and visual representations of retail spaces.
- Recommended level of English is IELTS 5.5 (to fully understand and follow the course). The IELTS certificate is not required, but we just want to be certain that you will be able to comprehend the course.
- min. 16 years old (Paris, Istanbul) and 13 years old (Online)
- Interest in business & luxury side of fashion
Documents to provide (in English or translated to English by a certified translator):
- Fill in the online application form
- Copy of passport
- Passport photo
Paris & Istanbul:
Tuition fee: €800
Tuition fee: €320
Early bird discount (10%) for tuition fee payments processed at least 7 months in advance of the program start date.
What is included in the fee:
- Microsoft Office Pack
- Access to IFA’s Online Learning Management System (LMS)
- Course Material
What is not included in the fees:
- Expenses related to module specific materials (ex: purchase of fabrics, future boards…etc)
- Printing and photocopying costs
Material Requirements (Online)
- A recent computer with a recent operating system
- A good internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser. (It would be advisable to ensure you have access to two separate web browsers)
- Microphone & Headphones (a headset with microphone/headphones is recommended)
- Adobe Creative Cloud