For 22 years now, the Woodstower festival has been the must-attend event of the summer! It takes place in the Mirabel Jonage park, 20 minutes from Lyon, surrounded by trees and greenery, at the edge of the beaches, it is a space of freedom and celebration where music is mixed with crazy animations, challenges of all kinds and thrills. Whether you dream of flying through the sky suspended from a zip line, sailing
over the public in a giant marble or rediscovering the pleasure of fairground rides, everything is planned to make you live an unforgettable moment.
Since 1998 the Woodstower festival has always had at heart to offer a festive yet environmentally
conscious musical event. This is why it is now part of the Top 5 eco-festivals in France. Since its creation, the festival has been leading thoughtful and cooperative actions in terms of sustainable development. It has become a reference in the field, adopting an eco-responsible behavior from logistics to communication through food or the choice of partners.
The Woodstower association works every day to transmit its values and raise awareness among its audience through moments of celebration and happiness. An ethical charter has been collectively written in order to guide the actions of the festival, and to make its values live with the stakeholders: employees, volunteers, service providers, festival goers, partners, artists.
The association’s main values are:
- Eco-responsibility: the association favors solutions that respect human beings and the planet.
- Collective: co-constructing projects with volunteers, employees, partners in a collaborative spirit.
- Benevolence: the human link is at the heart of the association’s projects. Welcoming, well-being, trust, listening, and respect are the principles that drive them
- Inclusion: their action is to fight against discrimination in all its forms. The projects carried out by Woodstower allow everyone to have access to cultural proposals by overcoming social, economic or societal barriers, without distinction of any kind, notably of gender, nationality, ethnic origin, language, religion or any other type.
- Independence: as a non-profit association, Woodstower is free from any power, influence or interference in its actions.
That’s why, in view of these many synergies, the international fashion school IFA Paris has supported this incredible festival.