On May 9th 2022, we held our fourth Virtual Open Day. Thank you to all who joined from all over the world and exchanged with us about their interest to join our school. Indeed, opening a session online at a peak hour allows us to connect with our community and students interested in joining us from several different time zones.
During this virtual open day session, we saw several different phases that took prospective students through a 360-degree view of IFA Paris, both for our online and offline campuses.
- Starting with a presentation of our school’s history and campus information, participants were able to understand our heritage and the values that make IFA Paris unique
- Then onto a virtual tour of our Paris campus and Foundry Tech Lab, showing the layout of our school, our classrooms and the different design and tech equipment available
- Our CEO Jean-Baptiste then presented the different undergraduate programs, followed by a live session with Bachelor Fashion Design & Tech. student Anais and Bachelor Fashion Marketing alumni Vanessa, they both answered questions about their experience at IFA and their process adapting to life in Paris. This part of our session ended with a presentation of admissions requirements with our admissions director Camelia
- Next, our postgraduate programs were also presented by CEO Jean-Baptiste, followed by a pre-recorded student testimonial by MBA Fashion Management – Luxury Major student Kimberly
- Lastly, we presented our Short Courses with specifics on admissions and other requirements
We concluded the session with a Q&A session that allowed us to answer questions and give tailored information to our prospective students.