If you are studying fashion design or any fashion business course at the Bachelor or MBA/Master level at another school, institution or university and you would like to transfer to IFA Paris, our admissions executives are glad to help you out and enroll you.
The first step would be to email us at email@example.com with the subject "Transfer to IFA Paris" explaining your situation. Please let us know the following:
1. Current school name and location.
2. Major and program structure and which year you are in.
3. Current and past transcripts.
4. Nationality and visa status.
5. The IFA Paris program (and campus) you are interested in transferring to.
Then our admissions executives can have a look at your situation and advise you of the transfer process, including which credits/modules we can accept and which level/year you can enter IFA Paris. Then later, you will need to submit your CV, motivation letter, copy of passport, level of English (IELTS or TOEFL) as well as your portfolio if you are studying fashion design.