In 2014 we are pleased to offer 4 scholarships at the postgraduate level:
MBA Cosmetics Beauty & Fragrances (24 weeks in Paris + 24 weeks in Shanghai + 12 weeks Capstone project)
2 x full scholarship, worth €15,800
MBA Global Fashion Media (36 weeks in Paris + 12 weeks in Shanghai + 12 weeks Capstone project)
2 x full scholarship, worth €14,800
REMARK: The scholarship includes tuition fee only.
- Our scholarships are open to both domestic and international students
- All applicants to our scholarships at the postgraduate level need to be bachelor graduates, preference will be given to candidates with background in Business Administration, Marketing, Media & Communication and Fashion Design related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 7.0 or above, or a TOEFL score of 108 or above.
- Bachelor transcript
- IELTS or TOEFL score (Native English speakers do not need to provide)
- Motivation letter
- Pass an online admission exam
- Pass an online interview with a member of our scholarship award committee
MBA Cosmetics Beauty and Fragrances applicants need to write an essay on our chosen topic
- The essay must be remitted on a 2000-2500 word document.
- Information needs to be presented in a structured and clear format.
- Out-of-the-box ideas are strongly welcome.
MBA Global Fashion Media applicants need to choose 2 assignments from the following 3 options:
1. Write an essay of 2000-2500 words on our chosen topic.
2. A 2000-2500 word analytical report and proposal on our chosen topic.
3. A 4 page mini magazine prototype.
HOW TO APPLY:
Find the scholarship information, application package with assignment details and application guidelines via:
Deadline for the MBA Cosmetica Beauty and Fragrances and the MBA Global Fashion Media scholarship is April 30th, 2014.